Monday, February 12, 2018

updates for our PlantIng Calendar Apps

An update for Skippy’s Vegetable Planting Calendar IPhone app will be out in the next few days. It will fix bugs including saving input frost dates and crops. Also vegetable planting information is updated. if you purchase the app now, you can use the update at no extra cost. Also anyone with the app already will be notified to download the update (no cost).

The Vegetable Planting App is here HERE. I’ll be using this app to start my onions and celery this week. Be sure to email me any comments or suggestions you have regarding the app.

Our Flower & Herb Planting App can be purchased through the same link above.

2 comments:

ellen said...

I am still using the old Android app. It works fine for me as it has the plants I need. But is there any incorrect info in it that I should know about?

kathy said...

As I remember, the updates we made since we stopped supporting the Android version have been to add information pages for each vegetable, more vegetables, and fix bugs. I think the only planting timing we changed was Napa Cabbage, delaying its planting til 3 weeks before the last frost and transplanting it out not until 2 weeks after the last frost. Neither of us have Android devices, so it's hard for me to check.

I'm glad it's working for you!