Friday, January 29, 2016

app update - reminder bug

Now that our Flower & Herb Calendar App is out, my programmer Amelia and I are working on our next App update. We'll update the Vegetable Calendar App to fix the reminders function, which has bugs for users of iOS 9+, and iOS7 or 6 (e.g. iPhone 4 users). We expect to get this update out in about a week. Thanks to the users who let us know about this bug.

And thanks again for using our apps! Let us know any other questions or suggestions for the apps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are the chickens?

kathy said...

Chickens a great. They be all finished molting. Finally. And I've got their light timer adjusted and a stronger bulb put in. So they're laying well. One a day for all except Bertha my big white Brahma. She's not the best layer, but she lays double yolkers in the spring. I'll post a picture later today. It's another very warm day so they can go out and scratch today.