Friday, November 18, 2011

vote for my company

Hi Gardeners,
Please help vote for my company!!! We are trying to win a start up business contest at MIT business school. We have 30 minutes to get as many votes as we can. Please text “BIOARRAY” to 22333. You can read about BIOARRAY at our website and I’ll let you all know how the contest goes. Thanks for your help!
Kathy

This is the quick message I posted this morning. The contest is over now and we got a lot of votes !! Thanks!! Not quite enough to win the silver bowl :( but we did meet and "win" the interest of several potential investors :)

When I'm not in the garden or playing with Skippy, I'm at my start up biotech company trying to reduce the impact of breast cancer by developing a personalized molecular test to predict the most effective chemotherapy for patients. Our website is here, BIOARRAY. Drop me note if you want to know more about it.

1 comment:

Marian(LondonUK) said...

Hi Kathy missed this posting, but just to say how wonderful that you are part of such a wonderful thing. I tried to vote before and my connection (whatever wouldn't have it). I lost a close friend (Rosie) 2 weeks ago to a long roller coaster ride to breast cancer. You and your colleagues work is more than appreciated world wide. Good on you!
Thanks!!
Marian (LondonUK)