Tuesday, December 30, 2008

most comment-able

To come up with a list of my best posts of the year, I looked at how many comments they got. The comments are usually the best part of my blog anyway. As usual, the "best" (24 comments!) is about Skippy. Here's the list:

Tomato Seeds February 9, 2008 - 17 comments
To Add Ads or Not To Add Ads February 22, 2008 - 12 comments
Whats Wrong With my Onions? April 9, 2008 - 13 comments
Its Plot Assignment Day April 12, 2008 - 15 comments
New Idea March 20, 2008 - 21 comments
Leggy Seedlings March 27, 2008 - 14 comments
Harvests June 25, 2008 - 13 comments
Squash Bread August 8, 2008 - 13 comments
Cultivate Your Own - 100 Reasons August 26, 2008 - 14 comments
Planting and Transplanting Garlic
October 7 2008 - 15 comments
Happy Halloween October 31, 2008 - 13 comments
Dear President Elect Obama November 9, 2008 - 24 comments
Lasagna Gardening December 6, 2008 - 13 comments
Crop List for 2009 December 15, 2008 - 14 comments

3 comments:

Amy said...

You know, I was just thinking about this myself - which posts were the most popular in terms of comments. My giveaway in December had the most of all, and second place would be a post I wrote about Awards and Memes. Funny that neither of them have anything to do with gardening :)

Wayne Stratz said...

On another blog, I once wrote a wonderful piece (in my opinion) about how we budget and asked if others budgeted. got no comments at all except from a financial adviser who happens to be a friend.

kathy said...

I wish I could look at clicks in, but I don't think I have the stats for this.

I also tried to pick out my favorite posts, but when I started looking back through I realized I like them all. I'm not very discriminating I guess.

BTW, On the topic of budgeting (–verb, used with object)
Definition: to plan allotment of (funds, time, etc). I strongly dislike budgeting my time and money and do not do it. I do like to budget my garden space. Also, I looked for your post and couldn't find it. I'd like to read it - a maybe even leave a comment.