Monday, January 14, 2008

50,000!!!

cheers
Well my counter hit 50,000! Amazing. I have to take a minute to thank everyone who stops by my site.

I used to feel that gardening was a lonely activity. Occasionally one of my neighbors stops by and talks. Skippy always hangs out with me. But its different with a blog. I look around my garden and think - this is a story I could tell. And I take a photo and write up a post. Then I hear comments from all corners of the world. And from very close by.

I am very, very appreciative of every piece of gardening advice I receive. Also the greetings, compliments, suggestions and questions. These make an incredibly rewarding hobby even more so.

Cheers!
Kathy and Skippy

Topic: martini!

8 comments:

kathy said...

thanks

Carol Michel said...

Congratulations on 50,000. No small feat, for sure. Here's to 50,000 more...

Carol, May Dreams Gardens

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I think you're doing something right ; ). I look forward to visiting and reading your tales of the garden!

Anonymous said...

congrats! your blog is the best small veggie garden in new englad site that i can find (by far!)

cheers,
medford gardener

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your garden with us. Here's to 2008!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Leslie said...

Kathy, I have been a fan from the start. This is a well deserved marker for you and the quality of this blog. Man, that martini looks good!!

Jenn said...

You have a lovely site. I am fond of visiting your garden and seeing Skippy at his chores.

I too, garden with the assistance of dogs.

And hey! Spring is coming!

Jenn/ Garden Djinn