Monday, June 25, 2007

Skippy's vegetable garden

garden june 25 2007
skip checks  out the garden
A couple of shots of my garden. Everything is growing like crazy. The pink rose on the fence, Dorothy Perkins, is at its peak. All of my spring veggies are producing well: The peas are ripe. Lettuce is delicious. I'm also adding cilantro, arugula, parsley, dill and garlic shoots to out salads. I see from this photo that its getting a little yellowish so I'll fertilize today. I want to make sure the summer veggies ripen soon.

aerial views of my home vegetable garden

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And look at that cute little black nose in the corner of the window!

Your garden looks great.

Italman said...

I can see Skippy is enjoying the view, nice garden!

Connie said...

Your garden looks absolutely gorgeous! Don't you just love this time of year when everything is lush and growing?

Ali said...

I am amazed at the difference between zone 6a and 5a, your garden is gorgeous!

I've tagged you for a meme, read all about it here http://henbogle.blogspot.com/2007/06/its-all-about-me.html

Ali

kathy said...

Oh, a meme! Thanks for the tag. I love a meme. This'll take me a couple of days to come up with 7 things that are somewhat interesting.

I should also mention that I am this blog is on semi-vacation for the next 3 weeks as I am having all sorts of summer guests. 3 weeks of entertaining and "relaxing" with family. Cheers!

Marc said...

Beautiful garden - as usual!

I have tagged you in a meme called "7 Random Things About Me". You are supposed to reveal 7 things/habits about yourself. Are you thinking "Yikes!"? That was my reaction but I got through it and wrote my 7 random things.

I hope you play along!

Marc said...

Oops - I didn't see that you were already tagged before my comment. I guess your post will serve double duty!

Have fun vacationing, entertaining and relaxing!

And Sow My Garden Grows said...

Gorgeous Garden! I dream of places like this. The roses along the fence are amazing. Keep up the great work.