Thursday, May 17, 2007

gnome at work

gnome at work
The gnome is very quietly going about his work now. There's always a lot to be done in the spring garden. I have several garden chores waiting for me. Planting tomatoes, the patio flower pots, cleaning up the clematis vine.... not to mention just watching the plants grow. But there are also always a lot of other things that need to be done. Work, family. And then there's the weather, which has been cool and rainy the past week. I will admire my gnome and perhaps I'll join him next week.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your gnome! Nice bit of color over in the corner there. Did you start the parsley from seed, or transplant? I just barely have seedlings right now. (<----garden envy)

kathy said...

I bought parsley plants about 3 weeks ago. (Kind of like cheating to buy plants.) I hope your seedlings grow well!

Whyite said...

I like your gnome. Looks like he's very busy.